I know you want to start 2021 off with a BANG in your business.
Just imagine: The new year hits and suddenly your sales are surging. You make more sales in the first few months of the new year than you did during the entire year of 2020. Sounds pretty good, right?
Well, today I’m here to share a way that you can absolutely skyrocket sales and engagement in your business WITHOUT the use of paid ads, social media, or email marketing.
This tactic is something I really want you to take advantage of in 2021; it’s effective, efficient, and probably something you’re not doing already.
What is it? PUSH NOTIFICATIONS.
WHAT ARE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS?
Push notifications are those little notifications that pop up right on your phone. You can send out push notifications through your app to show up directly on your users’ home or lock screen – whether they are watching a video, scrolling through social media, or sending a text, your push notification will pop up and your user will be able to click on it and go straight to your app.
HOW TO EFFECTIVELY SET UP PUSH NOTIFICATIONS:
Most push notifications are set up with a headline, body text, and link that directs the user to your desired app screen. With our 22apps software, you can customize all of these features PLUS you will be able to either send your notification out right then and there or schedule it to go out at a later date and time.
When setting up your push notifications, you want to make sure both your headline and body text are:
Everyone gets SO MANY notifications and alerts sent to their phone each day, it’s imperative that your push notifications stand out from the rest. You want your headline to immediately grab your users’ attention and your body text to pique their curiosity so they WANT to open your notification and jump on your app.
Keep in mind that you have a very limited word count to get your message across, so make sure you use every word wisely.
HOW TO USE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS TO SKYROCKET SALES & ENGAGEMENT?
Okay, so, you might be thinking, “Yeah this sounds great, but how exactly do I use push notifications to increase my sales and engagement?”
Great question. You can use push notifications for a boatload of things, these include (but aren’t limited to):
- Webinar call announcements/reminders: Say you’ve set up a webinar with an amazing guest who will discuss a valuable topic and you know it will be something your audience won’t want to miss. You can use push notifications to announce the webinar so your users can sign up and register for it and then send a push notification when it’s time to join the webinar so they don’t miss out.
- Challenges: Challenges are a great way to get your users engaged with your app. For example, if you have a health and fitness app, you could run monthly healthy eating or workout challenges. You can leverage push notifications to remind your users to join the challenge, track their progress, or encourage them with a motivating message!
- Tips: Sending out useful tips to your users will help them quickly build trust with you and your business. Since you are sending them valuable content for FREE, your app will be their go-to trustworthy place.
- Updates: You can ensure all your users are up to date with everything in your business by sending important updates through push notifications.
- Sales: You can make your app users feel like an insider by sending exclusive offers or early access to your new product, course, coaching program, etc.
One thing to keep in mind is that while there are many different reasons to send push notifications to your users, you don’t want to constantly annoy them with a new notification every 5 minutes. Be sure to use them sparingly and strategically.
Push notifications are a very effective and versatile tool you can implement in your marketing strategy. If you use push notifications wisely and with a purpose, they will absolutely help you skyrocket your sales and app engagement this year!
I can’t wait for you to start using push notifications for your app. Let me know if you have any questions about push notifications in the comments below.